Recently, on Facebook have entered service several new link Trappola, in all respects identical to normal after that appear when you publish a video of Youtube on your wall or on that of their friends, but conceal a trap. If you happen to see some links of this type, read on to figure out how to defend against such threats.
The new links appear as a post made by a user that we have among our friends and say so:
- “Hello (your name) I have started looking at this incredible video“
- “hello (your name) it's you in this video?“
The written text of the comments in the area seems to be written by one of our friends (that, obviously, is the dark) schematic of the sentence but we must immediately put on alert.
Often we can find also a comment on the side of the video, written with the phrase:
- “(name) how did you get back while doing this bullshit“
This kind of link are real pages trap, where can encounter not only the direct recipients, but also that this contact may be intrigued by the link friend.
It is VERY IMPORTANT DO NOT CLICK, I like neither of, nor on the video, nor on the link to the right of the fake videos!
The effects are still neither certain nor defined, but the dangers that hide this type of traps are at least two recognized types.
- At the first click, the video is "spammato"- Republished - on other Facebook pages of friends and contacts in general, and report to you outside the social networks that often require you to download software or simple files carrying viruses
- The second danger is that of Malware steals Profile, a type of virus that aim to steal data from your Facebook profile.
In the past, had seen many links of this kind, all of which were leveraging people's curiosity, attracts with phrases like: ”the 99% people can not watch this video for more than 25 second“, “Look at how and 'become this big mac after two weeks!!“, “Brand new Lady Gaga's latest shock! Scandalous!!!“, “Here is the dress with which this girl has been suspended from school!“, “Lose weight without dieting"And many others.
It is therefore recommended maximum attention. Here are some ways to expose these traps:
- The video links are slightly different from original Youtube, the box is smaller and there is on the lower left of the symbol of "play"
- The link to the right of the video, representing the origin, must be www.youtube.com or another video sharing site, and www.facebook.com
- The sentences of commentary written by mislead because their contacts are very formal and schematic, so if you know the person in question can be understood if it is a sentence written by him or not
- If you are unsure it is always better Contact the friend / a that sent the video, (or at least the name of the trap has chosen to display the video) if the user is unaware of all, This is certainly a link Trappola.
As usual in this kind of trickery, are confident in our “good faith” to click, carelessly, or perhaps out of curiosity. Eyes open and then!
Via Lo Skyblog