Windows7 is without doubt a great OS, a decisive step ahead Windows Xp, and half slip represented by Windows Vista. Stable, fast, performance and very compatible with older applications, may well be regarded as the best O.S. ever done by Redmond, at least for what concerns the market for PC consumer side. However, users as geeks know very well, operating systems Microsoft often to make the best they have to have a variety of tweaks (tricks or whatever you want) the heart of the Ordinance. S. use, or the Registry. Needless to say that this is a very delicate, which can cause damage to your PC and problems, and that only those who know exactly where to put your hands should do.
Well, precisely for this purpose, a member of the American forum My Digital Life has published an archive containing more than 300 useful tweak (in the form of files. reg) and that meets precisely those who would maybe use a few tricks, some useful shortcuts, or maybe experiment with customizing the operating system, but do not know how to do.
I files .reg contained in the archive are divided into five thematic categories, plus an extra, let's take a look:
1) Context Menù Add: contains about a hundred scripts to add items to the contextual menu of windows (for example show / hide hidden files);
2) Disable Services and Functions: section to disable services and features of Windows7, be handled with extreme caution;
3) Enable Functions and Services: virtually the opposite of the previous section, enabled services and features of Windows 7;
4) Misc Tweaks: assorted tricks that do not fall into the above categories. To report, for example, that allows you to add custom OEM information or reduce the time of Aero Peek;
5) Speedup Tweaks: generic tweak to speed up the PC in some of its functions, off by the opening of multimedia files;
6) TCIP Patcher Win7: This is announced just before the Extra. Nice little program that removes the limitations introduced in Windows7 with regard to TCP / IP connections, very useful for those who tweak with P2P and certain types of routers.
You can download the archive this address, rammentandovi di usare estrema cautela nell’utilizzo dei tweaks e di impostare sempre un Restore Point to avoid unpleasant surprises on their PC!